13 June 2009 ~ 0 Comments

Without the 98% shit, the other 2% wouldn’t be gold

An interesting tweet from Deane @gadgetopia (Gadgetopia Blog) earlier this week.

It got me thinking about the nature of the web, as a publishing media. It’s common knowledge that the internet is free, accessible and un-censored (to a level), meaning more voices, less coverups and what seems like a never ending stream of opinion and content.

The downside, of course, being the fact that a large amount of these voices and opinions are coming from complete ‘tards who really have nothing to say, but will try anyway. Yes, a gross stereotype and over-simplification of the situation.

Out of all the content on the web, there will always be the hater, troll inducing no sense …. shit.

But luckily the rest is gold, and the more shit there is the more value there is in the gold. Hmm, I have a feeling this post is part of the 98%. God bless the free web.

Leave a Reply